It’s one of our favorite holidays, just in time for a mid-February heat wave that is bringing with it the blooming of cherry blossoms. Spring has arrived, California-style.
Read on for a summary of specific Long Beach city offices, scheduled to close on what will most likely be your day off, as well:
Long Beach City Hall | Closed Monday, February 15
Street Sweeping | No enforcement of street sweeping violations on February 15. Regular schedule resumes Tuesday, February 16.
READ Parking Meters:
- New smart parking meters in Long Beach display days and hours of operations – and also when they are exempt – on large backlit screens.
- Meters with holiday exemptions will not be enforced on February 15. In these same areas, time limits at green and yellow colored curbs will not be enforced on February 15.
- Parking meters without holiday exemptions will be enforced.
- Red, white and blue curbs are always enforced, even on holidays.
All Long Beach Public Libraries | Closed Saturday, February 13 through Monday, February 15. Will reopen on Tuesday, February 16 at noon.
Refuse and Recycling | Collection will occur, per the normal schedule, on Monday, February 15.
All Other Offices on Monday, February 15, 2015
- El Dorado Regional Park
- Refuse and Recycling Collection
- Fire Stations
- Main Police Station Front Desk
- Marina offices
- Animal Care Services and spcaLA
- Career Transition Center
- Center for Working Families
- City Hall
- Citizen Police Complaint Commission
- Code Enforcement services
- Fire Headquarters, Support Services (ECOC), Fire Prevention, & Operations, including Marine Safety Administration
- Gas Services (Emergencies: 570.2140)
- Health Department and Health facilities
- Park offices, City pools, Senior Center (Fourth and Orange)
- El Dorado Nature Center
- Neighborhood Resource Center
- Police Administration
- Street Sweeping
- Water Department (Emergencies: 570.2390)