It’s Day One of the LB Post’s Treasure Hunt.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t find the treasure today. Even we have no idea where it is.
Today’s clue you will find to be very helpful. It’s a list of things you’ll need for a successful hunt:
- A 12-inch length of dental floss
- sturdy shoes
- a hand mirror
- a Long Beach library card
- a reliable compass
- a notebook
- a map of the city
- a pair of binoculars or a spyglass
- one or two stuffed animals
- an assortment of snacks (please, no nuts)
- a cowboy hat
- a flagon of mead
- a camera (your smartphone will do)
- a nice bag or carryall to hold all this stuff.
Of course, “need” is a funny word, and you will find some of these items more useful than others. But the savvy treasure hunter will not underestimate the value of dental floss and its responsible usage.
For the full terms and conditions of the Treasure Hunt, click here.