NONPROFIT. INDEPENDENT. MEMBER SUPPORTED.
- ONE TIME
Be a champion of local journalism.
The work we do at the Long Beach Post and Long Beach Business Journal has always been a public service. Now, after decades of for-profit ownership, the two publications have reorganized in line with this central mission.
The publications are now charitable entities under the auspices of the Long Beach Journalism Initiative.
The purpose of this new 501(c)(3) nonprofit is educational: We exist to spur debate, discussion, and better decision-making. We create a space where residents can connect with the world around them, and be part of something bigger than themselves.
Read more about our impact here.
We need your financial support to continue this vital work. Please give a tax deductible donation today.
- Premium membership
- Sponsor All-access membership for up to 10 readers
- Monthly updates from the CEO
- Named recognition on our website
- Named recognition on the Word podcast
- Admission to our annual Executive Reception
Everything in Bronze, plus:
- Sponsor All-access membership for up to 25 readers
- Free admission to select events
- Small group session with the Executive Editor and CEO
Everything in Silver and Bronze, plus:
- Sponsor All-access membership for up to 50 readers
- One-on-one lunch with the CEO
- Friends and family newsroom tour
All transactions are secure and encrypted. Your credit card information is never stored on our servers. Cancel anytime.