Hotel Maya–one of Long Beach’s most consistently gay-friendly businesses--has announced that it will offer “All Love Is Equal” wedding packages for same-sex couples looking to tie the knot.
Any guest that book and actualize their wedding between now and Tuesday, December 31 of this year (with weddings occurring between Sunday and Thursday) will receive a multitude of complimentary amenities including:
– Event Self-Parking for all wedding guests.
– Wine Service with dinner featuring two bottles of house wine per table.
– Chiavari Chairs including a pick of gold and silver chairs along with a choice of black and white pads.
“Hotel Maya is the perfect wedding location at the beach, near the waterfall or beneath one of the world’s largest canopies,” said Kristi Allen, General Manager at Hotel Maya. “Our staff of certified wedding coordinators and catering team will create an unforgettable experience.”
- Hotel Maya Enriches LGBT History with Support
- Best Staycation: Hotel Maya
- IN PICTURES: Playa at the Maya
- Fuego at Hotel Maya Sets Latin-American Food on Fire
Free news isn’t cheap.
We believe that everyone should have access to important local news, for free.
However, it costs money to keep a local news organization like this one—independently owned and operated here in Long Beach, without the backing of any national corporation—alive.
If independent local news is important to you, please consider supporting us with a monthly or one-time contribution. Read more.