The Literary Women Festival of Authors, which traditionally sells out fast, announced Tuesday its lineup of authors slated to appear at the March 9, 2019, conference in Long Beach.
Registration to the event will open in January.
The authors announced this week include:
- Amy Bloom, author of “White Houses,” which details an affair between Eleanor Roosevelt and Lorena Hickok.
- Deborah Campbell, author of “A Disappearance in Damascus,” about a journalist and her Iraqi translator, and what happened when everything went wrong during their work together in Syria.
- Tayari Jones, author of “An American Marriage”
- Rachel Kadish, author of “The Weight of Ink”
- Attica Locke, author of “Bluebird Bluebird”
- Ivy Pachoda author of “Wonder Valley”
- Leni Zumas author of “Red Clocks.”
For a list of all the authors and information about the conference, visit here.
Free news isn’t cheap.
We believe that everyone should have access to important local news, for free.
However, it costs money to keep a local news organization like this one—independently owned and operated here in Long Beach, without the backing of any national corporation—alive.
If independent local news is important to you, please consider supporting us with a monthly or one-time contribution. Read more.