The Literary Women Festival of Authors, which traditionally sells out fast, announced Tuesday its lineup of authors slated to appear at the March 9, 2019, conference in Long Beach.
Registration to the event will open in January.
The authors announced this week include:
- Amy Bloom, author of “White Houses,” which details an affair between Eleanor Roosevelt and Lorena Hickok.
- Deborah Campbell, author of “A Disappearance in Damascus,” about a journalist and her Iraqi translator, and what happened when everything went wrong during their work together in Syria.
- Tayari Jones, author of “An American Marriage”
- Rachel Kadish, author of “The Weight of Ink”
- Attica Locke, author of “Bluebird Bluebird”
- Ivy Pachoda author of “Wonder Valley”
- Leni Zumas author of “Red Clocks.”
For a list of all the authors and information about the conference, visit here.
Support our journalism.
It’s been one year since the Long Beach Post began asking you, our readers, to contribute to keeping local journalism alive in the city.
Thousands have contributed over the past year giving an average contribution of $12.39 a month.
Please consider what the news and information you get every day from the Post means to you, and start a recurring monthly contribution now. READ MORE.