Eight employees with the Long Beach Police Department were promoted Wednesday during a ceremony held at Long Beach City Hall.
“The men and women of the Long Beach Police Department congratulates all the newly promoted employees and wishes them continued success in their new assignments,” LBPD officials stated.
The employees consisted of five sworn officers and three administrative personnel.
They include newly ranked:
- Commander Wally Hebeish
- Administrator Anna Reyes
- Lieutenant Gregory Schirmer
- Sergeant Keith Mortensen
- Sergeant Gabriel Carrillo
- Sergeant Ernest Wolosewicz
- Records Clerk Supervisor Roeun Ly
- Payroll/Personnel Assistant III Eva Parham