A city-approved film production near Downtown Long Beach this week will affect parking and close parts of Cedar Avenue, Atlantic Avenue, Third Street and Fourth Street, according to the Downtown Long Beach Alliance.
It’s unclear what will be filming. The city’s Office of Special Events and Filming did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Here is a list of areas that will be affected:
Tuesday, April 4, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- No parking on the west side of Cedar Avenue from W. Fourth Street going south to 325 Cedar Ave.
Wednesday, April 5, from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- No parking on both sides of Cedar Avenue between W. Third Street and W. Fourth Street
- No parking on the south side of W. Fourth Street from Cedar Avenue going west for 50 feet
Wednesday, April 5, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- No parking on both sides of E. Third Street from Linden Avenue to Atlantic Avenue
- No parking on the west side of Atlantic Avenue from E. Third Street going north for 100 feet and south to E. Broadway
- Full closure of curb lane and bike lane on north side of E. Third Street from Linden Avenue to Atlantic Avenue with bike path signage stating “SHARE THE ROAD”