Welcome back to Post-Cast, a podcast-styled wrap-up of the week’s most interesting and important stories in 5 minute (or less), so you can catch up on what’s going on in Long Beach, whether you’re at the gym, the office or in the car.
In this week’s Post-Cast:
- Auld Dubliner Celebrates 10 Years of Authentic Irish Grub and Grog
- Long Beach Airport Deemed One of the Ten Most Beautiful Airports in the World by BBC
- Brush Fire Forces Street Closures and Evacuations at PCH and 2nd
- After 17-Year Hiatus, CSULB Journalism Program Regains Prestigious Accreditation
- Dunn, Garcia Show More Similarities than Differences in First Debate Before Run-Off
- Alcohol Nuisance Abatement Ordinance Brings ‘Tangible Improvements’ to North Long Beach Liquor Stores
Jason Ruiz covers City Hall and politics for the Long Beach Post. Reach him at [email protected] or @JasonRuiz__LB on Twitter.
Free news isn’t cheap.
We believe that everyone should have access to important local news, for free.
However, it costs money to keep a local news organization like this one—independently owned and operated here in Long Beach, without the backing of any national corporation—alive.
If independent local news is important to you, please consider supporting us with a monthly or one-time contribution. Read more.