Nine Long Beach restaurants made the cut on Yelp’s most recent roundup of the top places to eat in Los Angeles County.
Businesses that have a passing health score and were marked open were ranked by Yelp using both total volume and ratings of reviews, among other factors, between summer 2022 and summer 2023.
Shlap Muan Wings, a Cambodian chicken wing spot, ranked highest of the Long Beach eateries coming in at no. 18.
Here’s the Long Beach locations and their rankings:
- #18 Shlap Muan Wings (Cambodian)
- #53 Grilled Fraiche (California and Caribbean fusion)
- #55 Wide Eyes Open Palms (breakfast, cafe)
- #64 Zuzu’s Petals (breakfast/brunch)
- #69 Devi’s Donuts and Sweets (vegan donuts)
- #72 Kin Long Beach (Thai)
- #74 Pad Thai Classic (Thai)
- #77 Pickle Bahn Mi (fusion/Vietnamese)
- #81 Chez Bacchus (California cuisine/American)
Other local spots included:
- #27 Awaze Ethio Fusion and Restaurant in Artesia
- #32 Japanese Castle Sushi & Roll in Paramount
- #54 Gogini K BBQ in Bellflower
To view the top spots in Orange County, click here.