The operators of 2nd & PCH in southeast Long Beach announced six new tenants, including two restaurants, will be opening by the end of this year.
The following tenants have leased space in the now two-year-old shopping center:
- Elfin, which sells boutique apparel and accessories for babies and children
- Fire Wings, a wings and beer restaurant with more than 20 different chicken wing flavors
- GritCycle, a popular indoor cycling studio
- Madison Reed, a full service hair salon and product retailer
- Potato Chips Deli, a sandwich shop with over a dozen specialized recipes
- UNTUCKit, a casual men’s apparel shop focused on shirts designed to be worn untucked.
Other businesses that opened recently include Brixton, palapa, Pigeon’s Roller Rink (a pop-up), Sunglass Hut and Tocaya Modern Mexican.
For a complete list of tenants visit 2ndandpch.com.