The centers will be open daily from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. for in-person voting, or to return a completed vote-by-mail ballot.
There are vote centers at four locations in Long Beach:
- Museum of Latin American Art, 628 Alamitos Ave., Long Beach CA 90802
- CSU Long Beach-Walter Pyramid, 1250 N Bellflower Blvd., Long Beach CA 90840
- El Dorado Park West, 2800 N Studebaker Road, Long Beach CA 90815
- Carmelitos Community Center, 851 E Via Carmelitos, Long Beach CA 90805
There are also several in the surrounding area, including:
- C Robert Lee Activity Center, 21815 Pioneer Blvd., Hawaiian Gardens CA 90716
- Simms Park Community Center, 16614 Clark Ave., Bellflower CA 90706
- Paramount Park, 14400 Paramount Blvd., Paramount CA 90723
- E Rancho Dominguez Park, 15116 S Atlantic Ave., Compton CA 90221
- Banning Recreation Center, 1331 Eubank Ave., Wilmington CA 90744
All vote centers will follow current public health and safety guidelines, according to Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk Dean Logan.
Registered voters should have received a vote-by-mail ballot, which can also be returned by mail or at one of 400 official drop boxes.
For more resources and information on how to vote, visit lavote.net.
Support our journalism.
Hyperlocal news is an essential force in our democracy, but it costs money to keep an organization like this one alive, and we can’t rely on advertiser support alone. That’s why we’re asking readers like you to support our independent, fact-based journalism. We know you like it—that’s why you’re here. Help us keep hyperlocal news alive in Long Beach.