After making a formal announcement on Good Morning America, country legend Garth Brooks has made the move to stream a live concert across 300 drive-in screens, including Paramount’s famed Twin Drive-In at 7770 Rosecrans Ave.
Taking place on Saturday, June 27, Brooks will perform live as the performance is projected across drive-in theater screens across the nation.
“They’re going to run it just like a regular concert, but this is going to be all over North America, one night only,” Brooks said on Good Morning America. “We are excited—this is a reason to get out of the house, but at the same time you get to follow all the Covid rules from every individual state and you get to have fun and stay within the guidelines of social distancing.”
Tickets for Brooks’ concert go on sale today and will cost $100.
Other California locations include:
- Madera Drive-in: 201 E. Lincoln Ave., Madera, CA
- Skyline Drive-in: 31175 Old Highway 58, Barstow, CA
- The Nightlight: 403 F St., Los Banos, CA
- Lakeport Auto Movie Theater: 52 Soda Bay Road, Lakeport, CA
- Kilburn – San Juan Capistrano: 30743 Ave., La Pata, San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Sunset Drive-In: 255 Elks Lane, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Concerts in Your Car: 10 W. Harbor Boulevard, Ventura, CA
- West Wind Sacramento 6 Drive-in: 9616 Oates Drive, Sacramento, CA
- Alameda County Fairgrounds: Pop-Up Drive in Movies: 4501 Pleasanton Ave., Pleasanton, CA
- Mission Tiki Drive-in: 10789 Ramona Ave., Montclair, CA
- South Bay Drive-In: 2170 Coronado Ave., San Diego, CA
Support our journalism.
Hyperlocal news is an essential force in our democracy, but it costs money to keep an organization like this one alive, and we can’t rely on advertiser support alone. That’s why we’re asking readers like you to support our independent, fact-based journalism. We know you like it—that’s why you’re here. Help us keep hyperlocal news alive in Long Beach.