The family-run Eye of the Cat has specialized in Wiccan and witchcraft-related items like spell kits, incense, herbs and magical oils since 1974.
Air quality in the area was considered safe, but the department recommended, as a precaution, that residents in the area stay indoors.
The blaze was ruled an accidental grease fire, according to the LBFD, which doused the flames at Hof’s Hut overnight.
A large plume of black smoke billowed from the roof of the 50-by-100-foot building.
Firefighters will have to open up the roof to try to find the smoldering fire and pour it out, the department said.
About half a dozen engines headed to the commercial building after a dust collector started burning, according to the LBFD.
The fire damaged a building that housed Dogz Bar and Grill, gutting the restaurant weeks before it was scheduled to reopen.
Long Beach firefighters had a busy weekend when a vacant building caught fire Saturday and a storage facility went ablaze late Sunday night.